Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Birthday Party











We were all sick with the stomach flu for Ruthie's birthday and had to cancel her party. So we decided to wait and have a joint birthday party for her and Gavin. I can't believe Gavin is now 7 and Ruthie 2, where does the time go? We went to Boise Saturday and went to Planet Kid, then to dinner at Koyoto. It is a Japanese restaurant that prepares the food at your table. Gavin thought it was great. Then Sunday we had the whole family here for a BBQ. We had a house full, but it was so nice to have it at our own house! We missed being homeowners for the 2 years we rented. I forgot my camera when we were Boise, so the pics are some my mother-in-law took at the party.

2 comments:

Jake and Emily said...

How fun, Ruthie is so big!

Melissa said...

I can't believe how big Ruthie is, she is adorable, happy birthday to all!